jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

Crónicas de Halloween

Pues sí. Ya tenemos las aportaciones de algunos alumnos de 1º ESO y, cómo no, en inglés. Aquí os las dejo.


On 28th of October we celebrated Halloween because on Monday 31st of October we didn’t have class. When I arrived at my class I put my costume on, and scared the teachers when they entered the class.
When we were in the Spanish class, the jury entered the class to see which was the best costume. My friend Carlos won the contest and I was the second.
Before the contest we decorated the class with Halloween pictures like skeletons, pumpkins, mummies, etc. We didn’t celebrate Halloween in History, Science, Spanish and Technology but in Maths and English we did. I had a good time in high school with my friends. I hope we can celebrate it next year too.

By Jose Ignacio Daguerre   (1º B)
Un merecido 2º puesto

On Halloween, we did a costume competition at school. Carlos, a boy in my class, won. The some people presented their Halloween posters in the library. They gave us sweets. In the English class we practised with Halloween sheets and how to celebrate  it. We went home and on Monday the 31st of October some people went from house to house asking “Trick or treat”?

By María Mayordomo (1º ESO B)

Halloween on Friday 27th was great! We presented our Halloween poster and we talked about horror stories that are so scary. There was a prize for the best costume. Carlos’ costume was very good. At the end Carlos won the prize. He was very happy because he loves football and the prize was a ball and sweets. That Friday was a very, very scary Halloween!

By Raúl Álvarez (1º ESO B)


Y la tercera finalista...

On Friday 27th we had normal lessons but    IN OUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! It was   impossible to concentrate! Then, near the break, some teachers voted the best costume and the winner was my friend Carlos with a butcher-zombie costume and finally we   presented our Halloween posters.

By Ernesto Buñuel   (1º B)                              


Guapísimos todos, ¿verdad?